Kensington shooting leaves 1 man wounded
KENSINGTON - February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left one man wounded.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday afternoon near the intersection of Kensington Avenue and Cambria Street.
Authorities say a man in his 30s was found shot in the face and the back.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police have not released a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 27 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 40 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 32 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 36 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 25 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
27 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
45 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
42 min ago