Kensington shooting leaves 1 man wounded
KENSINGTON - February 24, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting in Kensington that left one man wounded.
It happened around 2:30 Sunday afternoon near the intersection of Kensington Avenue and Cambria Street.
Authorities say a man in his 30s was found shot in the face and the back.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital in stable condition.
Police have not released a motive or any suspects.
philadelphia, kensington, shooting, local/state
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot in Wilmington 28 min ago
- Man who bought guns for teen sentenced
- ID released of man killed on Pa. Turnpike
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton 16 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition