Street sweeper involved in crash on I-95
FISHTOWN - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a crash that shut down some lanes of Interstate 95 northbound in Philadelphia on Monday involved a city street sweeper.
The crash happened just before 5:00 a.m. in the Fishtown section.
The wreck, which involved that street sweeper and a disabled vehicle, blocked three lanes of traffic during the morning commute.
Three people were transported to Hahnemann University Hospital with unknown injuries.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
fishtown, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila. 21 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Woman's body found between parked cars in West Philadelphia
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged 4 min ago
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker 30 min ago
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
43 min ago