Street sweeper involved in crash on I-95
FISHTOWN - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a crash that shut down some lanes of Interstate 95 northbound in Philadelphia on Monday involved a city street sweeper.
The crash happened just before 5:00 a.m. in the Fishtown section.
The wreck, which involved that street sweeper and a disabled vehicle, blocked three lanes of traffic during the morning commute.
Three people were transported to Hahnemann University Hospital with unknown injuries.
There is no word on what led to the crash.
fishtown, philadelphia, accident, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 8 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures from PHL after landing gear collapse
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia 5 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- SEPTA announces strike contingency plan 25 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant 26 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
8 min ago