Fire tears through Kensington row house
KENSINGTON - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are investigating a house fire that broke out Monday morning in Philadelphia's Kensington Section.
Crews responding to the 400 block of East Cambria Street arrived to find heavy fire showing on the first and second floors of the home.
The fire was placed under control just after 6:00 a.m.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
It is not yet clear if the house is occupied, but the Red Cross did respond to the scene.
kensington, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list