Fire tears through Kensington row house
KENSINGTON - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire officials are investigating a house fire that broke out Monday morning in Philadelphia's Kensington Section.
Crews responding to the 400 block of East Cambria Street arrived to find heavy fire showing on the first and second floors of the home.
The fire was placed under control just after 6:00 a.m.
There is no word on injuries at this time.
It is not yet clear if the house is occupied, but the Red Cross did respond to the scene.
kensington, philadelphia, fire, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 21 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill 32 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County 41 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco 34 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 36 min ago
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
32 min ago
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
21 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun...
36 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
41 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos