Wynnefield Heights shooting leaves 1 injured
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in the city's Wynnefield Heights section, leaving one person injured.
The shooting happened at the intersection of Ford and Cranston Roads just before midnight.
A 33-year-old man was shot in the left thigh.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was last reported to be in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on any suspects or a motive in this case.
wynnefield heights, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 18 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester 58 min ago
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ