Wynnefield Heights shooting leaves 1 injured
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in the city's Wynnefield Heights section, leaving one person injured.
The shooting happened at the intersection of Ford and Cranston Roads just before midnight.
A 33-year-old man was shot in the left thigh.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was last reported to be in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on any suspects or a motive in this case.
wynnefield heights, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard 50 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239...
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos