Wynnefield Heights shooting leaves 1 injured
WYNNEFIELD HEIGHTS - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating a shooting in the city's Wynnefield Heights section, leaving one person injured.
The shooting happened at the intersection of Ford and Cranston Roads just before midnight.
A 33-year-old man was shot in the left thigh.
He was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was last reported to be in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on any suspects or a motive in this case.
wynnefield heights, philadelphia, shooting, local/state
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos