West Philadelphia fire leaves 1 injured
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was rushed to the hospital after a fire on Monday morning in West Philadelphia.
The flames erupted around 10:18 a.m. in the unit block of Millick Street.
The fire spread to a total of three properties before it was brought under control.
The person injured, identified only as a female, was reported to be in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on what sparked this fire.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 1 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures