West Philadelphia fire leaves 1 injured
WEST PHILADELPHIA - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- One person was rushed to the hospital after a fire on Monday morning in West Philadelphia.
The flames erupted around 10:18 a.m. in the unit block of Millick Street.
The fire spread to a total of three properties before it was brought under control.
The person injured, identified only as a female, was reported to be in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on what sparked this fire.
philadelphia, west philadelphia, fire, local/state
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish