Crews battle Upper Providence 2-alarm house fire
UPPER PROVIDENCE, Pa. - February 25, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters battled to bring a 2-alarm house fire in Upper Providence, Delaware County under control Monday night.
At around 9:30 p.m. the Rose Tree Fire Department was called out to the report of a fire on the 1700 block of North Ridley Creek Road.
The fire went to 2-alarms shortly after 10:00 p.m.
Chopper 6 over the scene showed the house fully involved in flames.
No injuries have been reported.
There is no word on what started the blaze.
pennsylvania, delaware county, fire, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 2 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 25 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower