Springfield & Phila. crews respond to Wyndmoor fire
WYNDMOOR - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews from Philadelphia and Springfield Township responded to the scene of a fast moving house fire in Montgomery County Tuesday morning.
Flames broke out around 7:15 a.m. inside a 3-story single family house on the 500 block of E Gravers Lane in the Wyndmoor section of Springfield Township.
Fire and smoke were showing throughout the house when fire crews arrived.
The blaze was declared under control at 7:52 this morning.
There is no word of any injuries at this time.
fire, montgomery county, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police