Springfield & Phila. crews respond to Wyndmoor fire
WYNDMOOR - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Fire crews from Philadelphia and Springfield Township responded to the scene of a fast moving house fire in Montgomery County Tuesday morning.
Flames broke out around 7:15 a.m. inside a 3-story single family house on the 500 block of E Gravers Lane in the Wyndmoor section of Springfield Township.
Fire and smoke were showing throughout the house when fire crews arrived.
The blaze was declared under control at 7:52 this morning.
There is no word of any injuries at this time.
fire, montgomery county, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies