Car strikes SEPTA trolley in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are investigating a trolley accident in Southwest Philadelphia.
The accident happened at Woodland and Island avenues around 4:00 p.m.
Officials say a vehicle hit the back of a route 11 trolley at the intersection.
There is no word on injuries.
Two ambulances have been sent to the scene.
SEPTA is running shuttles buses between Darby and Southwest Philadelphia.
philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 2 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken 31 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 29 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 51 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia
- Freeze Warning overnight
1 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos