Car strikes SEPTA trolley in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are investigating a trolley accident in Southwest Philadelphia.
The accident happened at Woodland and Island avenues around 4:00 p.m.
Officials say a vehicle hit the back of a route 11 trolley at the intersection.
There is no word on injuries.
Two ambulances have been sent to the scene.
SEPTA is running shuttles buses between Darby and Southwest Philadelphia.
philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 25 min ago
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- 3 people injured in Roosevelt Boulevard crash
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Authorities: Chris Brown arrested on warrant
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos