Car strikes SEPTA trolley in SW Phila.
SOUTHWEST PHILADELPHIA - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- SEPTA officials are investigating a trolley accident in Southwest Philadelphia.
The accident happened at Woodland and Island avenues around 4:00 p.m.
Officials say a vehicle hit the back of a route 11 trolley at the intersection.
There is no word on injuries.
Two ambulances have been sent to the scene.
SEPTA is running shuttles buses between Darby and Southwest Philadelphia.
philadelphia, SEPTA, accident, local/state
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 30 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 37 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 58 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 8 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 4 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- NJ Transit bus crashes into building, 9 injured 48 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 50 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
4 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
30 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay...
50 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos