Fire engulfs Pemberton Township apartment building
BROWNS MILLS, N.J. - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Burlington County fire crews battled a blaze in Pemberton Township.
The fire broke out shortly after 4:30 p.m. at The Pine Village Inn on the 300 block of Lakehurst Road in Browns Mills.
Arriving crews found flames shooting from the two story apartment building.
Firefighters were removed from the building and from the roof as the blaze spread.
Seven apartment units were damaged.
The fire was brought under control around 6:40 p.m.
No injuries have been reported.
The cause is under investigation.
new jersey, burlington county, fire, local/state
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police