$50,000 reward in letter carrier assault case
NICETOWN - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The US Postal Inspection Service is offering up a $50,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of a man suspected of assaulted a letter carrier.
The alleged incident took place on November 17th.
The attack happened in the 2200 block of Yelland Street in Philadelphia's Tioga-Nicetown section.
Authorities released a surveillance photo of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
philadelphia, nicetown, assault, local/state
- Police seek missing woman and her baby 28 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 47 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school 47 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's