$50,000 reward in letter carrier assault case
NICETOWN - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The US Postal Inspection Service is offering up a $50,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of a man suspected of assaulted a letter carrier.
The alleged incident took place on November 17th.
The attack happened in the 2200 block of Yelland Street in Philadelphia's Tioga-Nicetown section.
Authorities released a surveillance photo of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
philadelphia, nicetown, assault, local/state
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 8 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 4 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting 19 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 18 min ago
- 4 alarm fire burns at motel in Berks County 33 min ago
- 3rd lottery jackpot hits at Atlantic Co. truck stop
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt 14 min ago
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 6 min ago
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
8 min ago
- Pizza deliveryman ID'd in police shooting
19 min ago
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn...
18 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos