$50,000 reward in letter carrier assault case
NICETOWN - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- The US Postal Inspection Service is offering up a $50,000 reward for the arrest and conviction of a man suspected of assaulted a letter carrier.
The alleged incident took place on November 17th.
The attack happened in the 2200 block of Yelland Street in Philadelphia's Tioga-Nicetown section.
Authorities released a surveillance photo of the suspect.
Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
philadelphia, nicetown, assault, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 35 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown 14 min ago
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia 14 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow 29 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases