2 teens plead guilty in videotaped Chester beating
BROOMALL, Pa. - February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- Two Delaware County teenagers pleaded guilty today for their roles in a videotaped beating of a mentally ill Chester woman.
19-year-old Takia Edwards and 16-year-old Janyea Bell were charged with conspiracy to commit aggravated assault.
Each face up to 23 months behind bars and two years probation.
They admitted to attacking the woman with four other teens.
Two received the same sentence earlier this month.
The other two suspects will be in court March 11th.
chester, pennsylvania, delaware county, assault, beating, local/state
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Students evacuated in Camden H.S. gas leak 57 min ago
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg 23 min ago
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working 1 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- SEPTA union agrees to keep working
1 min ago