Miss Delaware Teen USA resigns amidst sex scandal
February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware beauty queen has given up her crown amidst a sex scandal.
Melissa King won the title of Miss Delaware Teen USA in November of 2012.
A pornographic video had surfaced months before the pageant. The person in it bears a deep resemblance to King.
The 18-year-old has said she is aware of the video, but denies the person in it is her.
King, a Philadelphia college student from Bethany Beach, officially resigned as Miss Delaware on Tuesday.
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire 33 min ago
- Winds Ease Overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault 47 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
28 min ago
- Homes damaged by Ocean County forest fire
33 min ago
- Trenton pastors make a stand against violence
25 min ago
- Millions heading to Rome as 2 popes become...
44 min ago