Miss Delaware Teen USA resigns amidst sex scandal
February 26, 2013 (WPVI) -- A Delaware beauty queen has given up her crown amidst a sex scandal.
Melissa King won the title of Miss Delaware Teen USA in November of 2012.
A pornographic video had surfaced months before the pageant. The person in it bears a deep resemblance to King.
The 18-year-old has said she is aware of the video, but denies the person in it is her.
King, a Philadelphia college student from Bethany Beach, officially resigned as Miss Delaware on Tuesday.
- Mug shot released of McNabb after Ariz. arrest 41 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 21 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 13 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply