Camden shooting victim found dead in car
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden police say a 23-year-old man was shot and killed late Tuesday night.
The incident occurred shortly after 10:00 p.m. at 27th and Arthur Streets.
Police were called to the report of an unresponsive man in a car.
Upon arrival, officers discovered the man with a gunshot wound to the head. He was then rushed him to Cooper University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The man's name has not been released.
Police are searching for suspects and a motive for the shooting.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- 911 calls from Newtown, CT shooting released 6 min ago
- Clouds, some sun, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Walker autopsy complete; 'Fast & Furious 7' halted
- Photos: Paul Walker: Pictures of crash scene, vigil
- Suspect in killing of fmr. Marine surrenders
- Attack in Washington Square caught on camera
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Hunting Park standoff ends with surrender
- Toys for Tots: Woman on video was volunteer
- Ocean County police to carry heroin antidote
- Sophia, Jackson most popular baby names of 2013
- Photos: Open House: Pat Croce's $7.95M mansion