Camden shooting victim found dead in car
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden police say a 23-year-old man was shot and killed late Tuesday night.
The incident occurred shortly after 10:00 p.m. at 27th and Arthur Streets.
Police were called to the report of an unresponsive man in a car.
Upon arrival, officers discovered the man with a gunshot wound to the head. He was then rushed him to Cooper University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The man's name has not been released.
Police are searching for suspects and a motive for the shooting.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run