Camden shooting victim found dead in car
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Camden police say a 23-year-old man was shot and killed late Tuesday night.
The incident occurred shortly after 10:00 p.m. at 27th and Arthur Streets.
Police were called to the report of an unresponsive man in a car.
Upon arrival, officers discovered the man with a gunshot wound to the head. He was then rushed him to Cooper University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
The man's name has not been released.
Police are searching for suspects and a motive for the shooting.
shooting, camden, new jersey, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 46 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 12 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 3 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment 37 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 49 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 59 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Frost Advisory Overnight
12 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
46 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
37 min ago