Camden shooting leaves 27-year-old man dead
CAMDEN, N.J. - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the shooting death of a 27-year-old man in Camden, New Jersey Tuesday night.
The incident happened just after 7:00 p.m. along the 1200 block of Octagon Road.
Police say someone opened fire on the man, striking him multiple times.
Medics called to the scene rushed the victim to Cooper University Hospital where he died shortly after arrival.
Investigators are looking for a motive and the person responsible for the shooting.
camden, shooting, new jersey, local/state
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire
- Windy And Cool
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle 5 min ago
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos