Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 million dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del. 14 min ago
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 49 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 55 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor