Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine! 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment 7 min ago
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel 19 min ago
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd 57 min ago
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard 48 min ago
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst 51 min ago
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Stabbing at Hamilton Mall in Mays Landing
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Lumberton brush fire considered 'suspicious'
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
57 min ago
- AccuWeather: Enjoy the Easter sunshine!
29 min ago