Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 15 min ago
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 8 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets 57 min ago
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act