Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 11 min ago
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications 30 min ago
- After 6 days, Malaysian jet mystery still unsolved 23 min ago
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion 37 min ago
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Building under demolition collapses in Old...
11 min ago
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
37 min ago