Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing mom, baby from Newark, Del. found
- Sinkhole opens up on Northern Liberties street 13 min ago
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Attorney: Winston relieved no charges in sex case 35 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's