Germantown fire damages 2 homes
GERMANTOWN - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia fire officials are investigating the cause of a house blaze that damaged two homes in Germantown.
The fire broke out around 8:00 p.m. in the 6100 block of Baynton Street.
Firefighters arrived to flames in one house which then spread to a second house.
The fire was placed under control within a half hour.
Eleven people have been displaced, but so far, there are no reports of any injuries. .
fire, germantown, philadelphia, local/state
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5 14 min ago
- Steamy Situation 5 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma 52 min ago
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc 39 min ago
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary 25 min ago
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del. 43 min ago
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage 41 min ago
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave. 8 min ago
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
14 min ago