Woman stabs roommate over electricity, police say
LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a Lancaster County woman used a decorative spear to stab her roommate as the two argued about wasting electricity.
The altercation happened at an apartment in East Lampeter Township on Monday. Police say 32-year-old Nicole Marie Wagner used the spear to stab her 31-year-old female roommate and threatened to kill her.
Township police Lt. Robin Weaver says the victim was stabbed in the back and hand and was treated at the hospital.
Police say Wagner had accused her of wasting electricity by not turning off lights.
Wagner was being held on $50,000 bail in Lancaster County Prison. She faces charges of aggravated assault and terroristic threats. It wasn't immediately clear if she had an attorney.
stabbing, lancaster county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody 20 min ago
- AccuWeather: Very warm today, very cold tonight 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar 29 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak Lane 36 min ago
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
29 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
36 min ago
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
20 min ago