Woman stabs roommate over electricity, police say
LANCASTER, Pa. (AP) - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police say a Lancaster County woman used a decorative spear to stab her roommate as the two argued about wasting electricity.
The altercation happened at an apartment in East Lampeter Township on Monday. Police say 32-year-old Nicole Marie Wagner used the spear to stab her 31-year-old female roommate and threatened to kill her.
Township police Lt. Robin Weaver says the victim was stabbed in the back and hand and was treated at the hospital.
Police say Wagner had accused her of wasting electricity by not turning off lights.
Wagner was being held on $50,000 bail in Lancaster County Prison. She faces charges of aggravated assault and terroristic threats. It wasn't immediately clear if she had an attorney.
stabbing, lancaster county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina 8 min ago
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible 24 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa. 13 min ago
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings 7 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 10 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment 5 min ago
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas
- Thunderstorms slow Oklahoma tornado cleanup
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
7 min ago