Dozens arrested in Collingdale drug raid (PHOTOS)
COLLINGDALE, Pa. - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police in Collingdale, Delaware County rounded up more than two dozen drug suspects in a raid Wednesday morning.
The sweep called "Operation Bulldog" targeted street-level dealers.
Collingdale police and other authorities confiscated guns, drugs and cash.
They also uncovered a chop shop along Roberta Avenue.
Police are expected to update the results of the operation at a news conference later today.
drugs, delaware county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife 47 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man shot by off-duty cop during fight ID'd
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat 4 min ago
- Police investigate 2 shootings at illegal Trenton bar
- Wynnewood community mourns college student's death 13 min ago
- Man arrested after Phila. police crash, chase ID'd
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run 50 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects 16 min ago
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Photos: Pictures from the 2014 Red Ball
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
16 min ago