Phila. man with early-onset Alzheimer's goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man with early-onset Alzheimer's.
73-year-old William Robinson, known by the name Bill, went missing Wednesday at around 9:45 a.m. when he walked away from his home on the 1600 block of Poplar Street en route to a store.
According to his family, Robinson was wearing a dark baseball cap, black jacket, gray sweats and black shoes.
Robinson is an early-onset Alzheimer's patient and an insulin dependent diabetic without his medication.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases