Phila. man with early-onset Alzheimer's goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man with early-onset Alzheimer's.
73-year-old William Robinson, known by the name Bill, went missing Wednesday at around 9:45 a.m. when he walked away from his home on the 1600 block of Poplar Street en route to a store.
According to his family, Robinson was wearing a dark baseball cap, black jacket, gray sweats and black shoes.
Robinson is an early-onset Alzheimer's patient and an insulin dependent diabetic without his medication.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- Arctic Blast and Possible Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- PennDOT clears roads of snow, preps for ice
- Limo driver charged in wreck that killed newlyweds
- Police search for burglar targeting Philly restaurants
- Police: Mom was DUI in chain-reaction crash
- Possible abduction caught on camera in Spring Garden
- No bail for 2 charged in Philly collapse
- Obama hails Mandela as "last great liberator"
- $344M Mega Millions numbers drawn
- 6 missing adults, children found alive in Nevada
- Photos: Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)