Phila. man with early-onset Alzheimer's goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man with early-onset Alzheimer's.
73-year-old William Robinson, known by the name Bill, went missing Wednesday at around 9:45 a.m. when he walked away from his home on the 1600 block of Poplar Street en route to a store.
According to his family, Robinson was wearing a dark baseball cap, black jacket, gray sweats and black shoes.
Robinson is an early-onset Alzheimer's patient and an insulin dependent diabetic without his medication.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos