Phila. man with early-onset Alzheimer's goes missing
PHILADELPHIA - February 27, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are searching for a missing elderly man with early-onset Alzheimer's.
73-year-old William Robinson, known by the name Bill, went missing Wednesday at around 9:45 a.m. when he walked away from his home on the 1600 block of Poplar Street en route to a store.
According to his family, Robinson was wearing a dark baseball cap, black jacket, gray sweats and black shoes.
Robinson is an early-onset Alzheimer's patient and an insulin dependent diabetic without his medication.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact police.
philadelphia, missing person, local/state
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist 14 min ago
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep 9 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 22 min ago
- 5 injured in 7 vehicle wreck on I-95 in Del.
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown 25 min ago
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 13 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 15 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Man with samurai sword arrested at New Jersey deli
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
1 min ago
- Fire forces several residents from Logan...
39 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
15 min ago