Fire damages Wilmington restaurant
WILMINGTON, Del. - February 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews were on the scene of a fire at a Wilmington, Delaware restaurant late Wednesday night.
The blaze broke out around 11:00 p.m. at the Mona Lisa restaurant on the 600 block of North Lincoln Street.
Officials say, firefighters had to force their way in and smoke was throughout the building.
The fire was quickly placed under control and no injuries were reported.
The Wilmington fire marshal is trying to determine what sparked the blaze.
fire, wilmington, delaware, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed