Kensington fast-moving blaze damages 2 houses
KENSINGTON - February 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has damaged two houses in Kensington early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out just before 4:00 a.m. on the 2100 block of Hagert Street.
Officials say the fire started in a vacant house and then spread to a neighboring home.
Neighbors say this is the third fire within the last few month on this block.
Two people were displaced and, so far, there are no reports of injuries.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- Iranian teen had stolen passport on missing jet
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack 34 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion 20 min ago
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom 36 min ago
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Cat attacks toddler, parents call 911
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos