Kensington fast-moving blaze damages 2 houses
KENSINGTON - February 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- A fast-moving fire has damaged two houses in Kensington early Thursday morning.
The fire broke out just before 4:00 a.m. on the 2100 block of Hagert Street.
Officials say the fire started in a vacant house and then spread to a neighboring home.
Neighbors say this is the third fire within the last few month on this block.
Two people were displaced and, so far, there are no reports of injuries.
The Fire Marshal was called to the scene to determine the cause of the blaze.
fire, kensington, philadelphia, local/state
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 39 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack 23 min ago
- Arrest in S. Phila. Christmas decoration theft
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- 2 kids, 3 others injured in school bus crash
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete 43 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Michael Carter-Williams released from hospital
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
39 min ago