Emergency crews respond to collision on Broad Street in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - February 28, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities responded to a two car crash in North Philadelphia late Thursday night.
Chopper 6 was over the scene of Broad Street and Susquehanna Avenue just after 11:00 p.m.
Initial reports say a car and an SUV collided at the intersection.
One of the drivers, a 21-year-old man, was rushed to Temple University Hospital with head, neck and back injuries.
A woman in her early 20s and a man in his mid-30s were also injured. There is no word on the extent of their injuries.
One man was taken in custody. It is not clear yet on his connection to the accident.
philadelphia, accident, north philadelphia, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Pedestrian killed in Collingdale hit-and-run 50 min ago
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos