Motorcyclist killed in Pennsville crash
PENNSVILLE, N.J. - March 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after a crash on I-295 in Pennsville, New Jersey on Friday morning.
The crash happened at 8:54 a.m. on a ramp from the northbound lanes to the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Police say 20-year-old James Thompson IV was riding a Honda CF4 racing bike at the time of the crash. Ther exact cause of the accident is unclear but Thompson died from his injuries.
The ramp was closed while police and rescuers were on the scene.
new jersey, salem county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Snow today, heavy at times 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps 53 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
5 min ago