Motorcyclist killed in Pennsville crash
PENNSVILLE, N.J. - March 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after a crash on I-295 in Pennsville, New Jersey on Friday morning.
The crash happened at 8:54 a.m. on a ramp from the northbound lanes to the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Police say 20-year-old James Thompson IV was riding a Honda CF4 racing bike at the time of the crash. Ther exact cause of the accident is unclear but Thompson died from his injuries.
The ramp was closed while police and rescuers were on the scene.
new jersey, salem county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos