Motorcyclist killed in Pennsville crash
PENNSVILLE, N.J. - March 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after a crash on I-295 in Pennsville, New Jersey on Friday morning.
The crash happened at 8:54 a.m. on a ramp from the northbound lanes to the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Police say 20-year-old James Thompson IV was riding a Honda CF4 racing bike at the time of the crash. Ther exact cause of the accident is unclear but Thompson died from his injuries.
The ramp was closed while police and rescuers were on the scene.
new jersey, salem county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police