Motorcyclist killed in Pennsville crash
PENNSVILLE, N.J. - March 1, 2013 (WPVI) -- A motorcyclist is dead after a crash on I-295 in Pennsville, New Jersey on Friday morning.
The crash happened at 8:54 a.m. on a ramp from the northbound lanes to the Delaware Memorial Bridge.
Police say 20-year-old James Thompson IV was riding a Honda CF4 racing bike at the time of the crash. Ther exact cause of the accident is unclear but Thompson died from his injuries.
The ramp was closed while police and rescuers were on the scene.
new jersey, salem county, motorcycles, accident, local/state
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age 51 17 min ago
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Photos: Pictures of bear sightings in the area
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Actor James Gandolfini dies in Italy at age...
17 min ago
- NJ Gov. Christie is still a Dallas Cowboys...
10 min ago
- Sofitel Philadelphia's garden on the rooftop
12 min ago