Old City crash sends woman to hospital
OLD CITY - March 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is hospitalized after a two car crash in the Old City section of Philadelphia.
The accident occurred around 12:40 a.m. on 2nd and Market streets.
Police say a valet driver in a Honda Civic made a left hand turn and struck the driver of a Suzuki SUV who was traveling east on Market Street.
The impact of the crash flipped the SUV onto its side injuring the female driver.
Police transported the woman to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in stable condition.
The male driver of the Honda was not injured.
No charges have been filed.
philadelphia, accident, old city, local/state
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens 4 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 34 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 1 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos