Old City crash sends woman to hospital
OLD CITY - March 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- A woman is hospitalized after a two car crash in the Old City section of Philadelphia.
The accident occurred around 12:40 a.m. on 2nd and Market streets.
Police say a valet driver in a Honda Civic made a left hand turn and struck the driver of a Suzuki SUV who was traveling east on Market Street.
The impact of the crash flipped the SUV onto its side injuring the female driver.
Police transported the woman to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in stable condition.
The male driver of the Honda was not injured.
No charges have been filed.
philadelphia, accident, old city, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 33 min ago
- Winter Warm Up 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery 57 min ago
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses 41 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 32 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 29 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 22 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed 58 min ago
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
33 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
32 min ago
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
29 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
22 min ago