Pottstown fire displaces 2 families
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - March 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Montgomery County battled a blaze in Pottstown that has displaced two families.
Crews were called out shortly after 7:00 a.m. to the 200 block of Union Alley.
Officials say everyone inside was able to escape without injury.
The Red Cross says they are assisting 11 people affected by the fire, 6 adults and 5 children.
Crews brought the fire under control around 8:30 a.m.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine 16 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Easter Sunshine
16 min ago