Pottstown fire displaces 2 families
POTTSTOWN, Pa. - March 3, 2013 (WPVI) -- Firefighters in Montgomery County battled a blaze in Pottstown that has displaced two families.
Crews were called out shortly after 7:00 a.m. to the 200 block of Union Alley.
Officials say everyone inside was able to escape without injury.
The Red Cross says they are assisting 11 people affected by the fire, 6 adults and 5 children.
Crews brought the fire under control around 8:30 a.m.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, fire, local/state
- Building under demolition collapses in Old City 9 min ago
- Windy and cold today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse 53 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff 32 min ago
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began 36 min ago
- 3rd suspect ID'd in Exton jewelry store theft
- Malaysia: No debris in area shown on China images
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 7th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Christie talks taxes at town hall meeting
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad