Small fire prompts evacuation of Oxford Valley Mall
LANGHORNE, Pa. - March 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A small fire in a maintenance closet prompted the evacuation of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, Bucks County Monday morning.
Firefighters responded to the scene at 11:00 a.m. and were able to quickly bring the situation under control.
As a precaution, mall customers and employees were briefly evacuated from the building. Everyone was allowed back inside at 11:30 a.m.
Mall officials are working with the Middletown Township Fire Department to determine the cause of the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
bucks county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 3 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 7 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's...
7 min ago