Small fire prompts evacuation of Oxford Valley Mall
LANGHORNE, Pa. - March 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A small fire in a maintenance closet prompted the evacuation of the Oxford Valley Mall in Langhorne, Bucks County Monday morning.
Firefighters responded to the scene at 11:00 a.m. and were able to quickly bring the situation under control.
As a precaution, mall customers and employees were briefly evacuated from the building. Everyone was allowed back inside at 11:30 a.m.
Mall officials are working with the Middletown Township Fire Department to determine the cause of the fire.
No injuries have been reported.
bucks county, pennsylvania, fire, local/state
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 31 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 52 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 54 min ago
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 34 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 57 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 44 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Video: Pa. contender in Sriracha search for new home 24 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
31 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough...
22 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
52 min ago