Del. police seek help in rollerblader hit-and-run
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - March 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are identifying a man who was rollerblading in Rehoboth Beach when he was struck by a hit-and-run driver and seriously injured.
Delaware State Police say 55-year-old Robert Flanagan of Dover was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition on Saturday night.
Troopers say Flanagan was struck as he was rollerblading on the shoulder of westbound Rehoboth Avenue west of Church Street. Troopers say the vehicle did not stop after the crash.
Investigators are asking for the public's help in identifying and locating the vehicle that fled from the scene.
delaware, hit and run, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ