Del. police seek help in rollerblader hit-and-run
REHOBOTH BEACH, Del. - March 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are identifying a man who was rollerblading in Rehoboth Beach when he was struck by a hit-and-run driver and seriously injured.
Delaware State Police say 55-year-old Robert Flanagan of Dover was taken to Christiana Hospital in critical condition on Saturday night.
Troopers say Flanagan was struck as he was rollerblading on the shoulder of westbound Rehoboth Avenue west of Church Street. Troopers say the vehicle did not stop after the crash.
Investigators are asking for the public's help in identifying and locating the vehicle that fled from the scene.
delaware, hit and run, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway 28 min ago
- Warmer Weekend 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 26 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands 32 min ago
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 34 min ago
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 9 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested 30 min ago
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
26 min ago
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
28 min ago
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for...
32 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
1 min ago