Truck overturns, spills cargo in Franklin Twp.
FRANKLIN TWP., N.J. - March 4, 2013 (WPVI) -- A tractor trailer overturned on Route 55 in Franklin Township, Gloucester County.
The crash happened around 8:30 a.m. in the southbound lanes.
The view from Chopper 6 HD showed the truck on its side in the grassy median.
Police say the driver was changing lanes when the load of broccoli he was carrying shifted and he lost control.
The load was spilled and the trailer itself was destroyed.
No one was hurt.
The southbound lanes were shut down for about two hours until crews were able to clear the scene.
new jersey, gloucester county, accident, local/state
- Multi-vehicle crash closes EB Pa. Turnpike 27 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Car plunges into lake in Vineland, victims ID'd
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Photos: Pictures of the Pa. Turnpike crash 27 min ago
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
- Carolers to perform for cancer patient in...
5 min ago