Pedestrian fatally struck by Amtrak train in Bucks County
CROYDON, Pa. - March 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County officials are investigating a fatal accident in Croydon.
Officials say it happened at the Croydon Train Station around 10:00 p.m.
Amtrak officials say a pedestrian was struck and killed by an Acela train heading south towards Philadelphia.
The train was traveling an estimated 120 mph when the person was struck.
The incident caused delays for both Amtrak and SEPTA.
pennsylvania, bucks county, train accident, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos