Pedestrian fatally struck by Amtrak train in Bucks County
CROYDON, Pa. - March 5, 2013 (WPVI) -- Bucks County officials are investigating a fatal accident in Croydon.
Officials say it happened at the Croydon Train Station around 10:00 p.m.
Amtrak officials say a pedestrian was struck and killed by an Acela train heading south towards Philadelphia.
The train was traveling an estimated 120 mph when the person was struck.
The incident caused delays for both Amtrak and SEPTA.
pennsylvania, bucks county, train accident, local/state
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run 16 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 9 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas 59 min ago
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 3 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
15 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and...
16 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
9 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
3 min ago