Teenager wounded in Chester shooting
CHESTER, Pa. - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a shooing that landed a teenager in the hospital Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near a Citco gas station at the intersection of 8th and Upland streets.
The victim was able to walk to the 1400 block of Kerlin Street and call police.
The teenager was taken to the hospital having sustained a graze wound to the chest. At last check, he was listed in stable condition.
There is no word on suspects or a motive, nor if the victim was the intended target.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 32 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos