Teenager wounded in Chester shooting
CHESTER, Pa. - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a shooing that landed a teenager in the hospital Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near a Citco gas station at the intersection of 8th and Upland streets.
The victim was able to walk to the 1400 block of Kerlin Street and call police.
The teenager was taken to the hospital having sustained a graze wound to the chest. At last check, he was listed in stable condition.
There is no word on suspects or a motive, nor if the victim was the intended target.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 21 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures