Teenager wounded in Chester shooting
CHESTER, Pa. - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Chester police are investigating a shooing that landed a teenager in the hospital Tuesday night.
The shooting happened around 11:00 p.m. near a Citco gas station at the intersection of 8th and Upland streets.
The victim was able to walk to the 1400 block of Kerlin Street and call police.
The teenager was taken to the hospital having sustained a graze wound to the chest. At last check, he was listed in stable condition.
There is no word on suspects or a motive, nor if the victim was the intended target.
chester, delaware county, pennsylvania, shooting, local/state
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 1 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack 55 min ago
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
- Mourning NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide
1 min ago