Police ID woman who died in fall at Pa. school
NORTH WALES, Pa. - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Authorities have identified a 74-year-old woman who died after tripping and falling down the steps during a flea market benefit at a suburban Philadelphia elementary school.
Police say Harleysville resident Carloyn Blum was with her daughter at the "Mommy Market" flea market event at North Wales Elementary School on Saturday morning. Acting North Wales police Chief Terry Hammerstone tells The Reporter of Lansdale Blum tripped, fell down a flight of stairs and hit her head.
She was flown to a hospital, where she died Sunday.
A funeral is scheduled for Thursday.
Information from: The Reporter, http://www.thereporteronline.com
montgomery county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos