School bus crashes into building in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia rescue crews responded to the scene of where a school bus crashed into a building in North Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
The crash happened around 1:16 p.m. in the 2400 block of N. Lawrence Street.
Authorities say the bus was exiting a garage when it struck the building.
There were no children onboard the bus at the time of the crash.
No injuries have been reported.
There is no word on how much damage was sustained to the building or the bus.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, school bus, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Health officials: Drexel student died from meningitis 57 min ago
- DeCoatsworth seeks to withdraw guilty plea
- Mistrial declared in Philly priest sex-abuse case 11 min ago
- 2 dead, others missing in NYC building explosion 8 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with meningitis-causing infection 17 min ago
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush...
9 min ago
- Montco student diagnosed with...
17 min ago