School bus crashes into building in North Philadelphia
NORTH PHILADELPHIA - March 6, 2013 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia rescue crews responded to the scene of where a school bus crashed into a building in North Philadelphia Wednesday afternoon.
The crash happened around 1:16 p.m. in the 2400 block of N. Lawrence Street.
Authorities say the bus was exiting a garage when it struck the building.
There were no children onboard the bus at the time of the crash.
No injuries have been reported.
There is no word on how much damage was sustained to the building or the bus.
north philadelphia, philadelphia, school bus, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports 16 min ago
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Local men reflects on meeting with Mandela 42 min ago
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool
- Freebie Friday
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate...
16 min ago