Armed invasion at south Jersey group home
EAST GREENWICH, N.J. - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a home invasion robbery at a group home for disabled residents in East Greenwich, New Jersey early Thursday morning.
The invasion occurred around 3:00 a.m. at the facility located on the 200 block of Whiskey Mill Road in East Greenwich, Gloucester County.
Police say the robbery began when one of the group home's employees was taking out the trash. That's when three armed men entered the home and tied up and duct taped four employees.
The suspects then made off with an unknown amount of items and property, authorities say.
There were no injuries.
Investigators are working on getting descriptions of the robbers.
Anyone with information is asked to contact East Greenwich Police at 609-853-0911.
home invasion, gloucester county, new jersey, local/state
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 13 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 56 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
15 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos