Missing service dog found safe in Berks County
WYOMISSING, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A service dog reported missing on Tuesday in Berks County has been found safe in Wyomissing.
The dog, Finley, was separated from the woman he was working with when she was injured Tuesday night in Spring Township.
Police say Finley was spotted Wednesday night in the Oak Hill subdivision in Wyomissing.
He was finally found unharmed Friday morning along Vista Road.
animals, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysian jet
- Finally, a nice weekend! 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Bucks Co. mom arrested for Walmart theft
- 5 wounded and hospitalized in Trenton shooting
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro 55 min ago
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Suspect sketch in fatal Collingdale hit-and-run
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Video: President Obama impersonator meets the real... 14 min ago
- Finally, a nice weekend!
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos