Missing service dog found safe in Berks County
WYOMISSING, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A service dog reported missing on Tuesday in Berks County has been found safe in Wyomissing.
The dog, Finley, was separated from the woman he was working with when she was injured Tuesday night in Spring Township.
Police say Finley was spotted Wednesday night in the Oak Hill subdivision in Wyomissing.
He was finally found unharmed Friday morning along Vista Road.
animals, berks county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead 2 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli 2 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 13 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos