Bomb threat closes Emmaus High School in Lehigh County
LEHIGH VALLEY, Pa. - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Officials have closed Emmaus High School in Lehigh County Thursday due to a bomb threat.
According to the principal, administrators received the threat late Wednesday and immediately evacuated the school.
Police say, the school also received a threat back in December.
Classes are expected to resume on Friday, officials say.
Police are investigating.
bomb scare, school, lehigh county, pennsylvania, local/state
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hit and run victim found near Wilmington road
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Grandmother sentenced in Pa. baby's 2009 death 39 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Police question suspect in Christmas package theft
- Pa. man gets probation for 105 animals in mobile home
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings