Missing Norristown man found safe
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - March 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Norristown police say a missing person who may be suffering from Alzheimer's disease has been found safe.
Police say 72-year-old John Haywood Smith was discovered in a wooded area near 1015 E. Main Street.
He has been taken to a hospital for treatment
missing person, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases