Missing Norristown man found safe
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - March 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Norristown police say a missing person who may be suffering from Alzheimer's disease has been found safe.
Police say 72-year-old John Haywood Smith was discovered in a wooded area near 1015 E. Main Street.
He has been taken to a hospital for treatment
missing person, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- 3 beach homes destroyed in Sea Isle City fire 10 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Images of Sea Isle City fire 9 min ago
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sunken ferry
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest