Missing Norristown man found safe
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - March 11, 2013 (WPVI) -- Norristown police say a missing person who may be suffering from Alzheimer's disease has been found safe.
Police say 72-year-old John Haywood Smith was discovered in a wooded area near 1015 E. Main Street.
He has been taken to a hospital for treatment
missing person, norristown, pennsylvania, local/state
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up 52 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 59 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career 52 min ago
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay...
59 min ago
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
52 min ago