2 brothers shot during Wilmington robbery
WILMINGTON - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a robbery and shooting that sent two brothers to the hospital in Wilmington.
The incident took place at 10th and Bennett streets at around 12:15 p.m. Thursday.
Arriving officers located two victims in the 500 block of Shearman Street.
It appears the two were shot in the 1000 block of Pine Street and fled the scene to the 500 block of Shearman.
Both were transported to Christiana Hospital, one with puncture wounds to the foot and the other with two gunshot wounds to the left hand.
No arrests have been made.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater 49 min ago
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del.... 49 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident
- Popular chocolate maker reopens in time for Easter
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape