2 brothers shot during Wilmington robbery
WILMINGTON - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a robbery and shooting that sent two brothers to the hospital in Wilmington.
The incident took place at 10th and Bennett streets at around 12:15 p.m. Thursday.
Arriving officers located two victims in the 500 block of Shearman Street.
It appears the two were shot in the 1000 block of Pine Street and fled the scene to the 500 block of Shearman.
Both were transported to Christiana Hospital, one with puncture wounds to the foot and the other with two gunshot wounds to the left hand.
No arrests have been made.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect 12 min ago
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Video: Incredible footage of wrong-way bus crash
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list