2 brothers shot during Wilmington robbery
WILMINGTON - March 7, 2013 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the report of a robbery and shooting that sent two brothers to the hospital in Wilmington.
The incident took place at 10th and Bennett streets at around 12:15 p.m. Thursday.
Arriving officers located two victims in the 500 block of Shearman Street.
It appears the two were shot in the 1000 block of Pine Street and fled the scene to the 500 block of Shearman.
Both were transported to Christiana Hospital, one with puncture wounds to the foot and the other with two gunshot wounds to the left hand.
No arrests have been made.
delaware, wilmington, shooting, robbery, local/state
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean
- Truck overturns on Paoli Pike; 1 injury
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad