King of Prussia main break spouts water into the air
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A broken water main spouted water into the air like a geyser along Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia Friday morning.
Authorities say it was just before 8:30 a.m. when a contractor hit an 8-inch cast iron water main, causing the break.
Aqua Pennsylvania responded to the scene between Henderson Road and Town Center Boulevard just before 9:00 a.m. and shut the main down.
The break affected three customers.
Aqua Pa. reported all service had been restored by 12:30 p.m.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, water main break, local/state
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped 2 girls 22 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City
- Skippack student hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Jordan Brown murder case goes to Pa. high court 14 min ago
- Fatal house fire in Coatesville, Chester County 38 min ago
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 30 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office 7 min ago
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm