King of Prussia main break spouts water into the air
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A broken water main spouted water into the air like a geyser along Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia Friday morning.
Authorities say it was just before 8:30 a.m. when a contractor hit an 8-inch cast iron water main, causing the break.
Aqua Pennsylvania responded to the scene between Henderson Road and Town Center Boulevard just before 9:00 a.m. and shut the main down.
The break affected three customers.
Aqua Pa. reported all service had been restored by 12:30 p.m.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, water main break, local/state
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade 9 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized