King of Prussia main break spouts water into the air
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A broken water main spouted water into the air like a geyser along Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia Friday morning.
Authorities say it was just before 8:30 a.m. when a contractor hit an 8-inch cast iron water main, causing the break.
Aqua Pennsylvania responded to the scene between Henderson Road and Town Center Boulevard just before 9:00 a.m. and shut the main down.
The break affected three customers.
Aqua Pa. reported all service had been restored by 12:30 p.m.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, water main break, local/state
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday 13 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Milder Monday
13 min ago