King of Prussia main break spouts water into the air
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- A broken water main spouted water into the air like a geyser along Dekalb Pike in King of Prussia Friday morning.
Authorities say it was just before 8:30 a.m. when a contractor hit an 8-inch cast iron water main, causing the break.
Aqua Pennsylvania responded to the scene between Henderson Road and Town Center Boulevard just before 9:00 a.m. and shut the main down.
The break affected three customers.
Aqua Pa. reported all service had been restored by 12:30 p.m.
montgomery county, pennsylvania, water main break, local/state
- School Closings & Delays
- Tracking More Snow 15 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man abducted, robbed and shot in Rhawnhurst 33 min ago
- Storm brings snowy, icy conditions to Pa., NJ
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Nearly 1 foot of snow in parts of Delaware
- Video: Snow-lovers sled down Art Museum steps
- Video: Time lapse of snow at the Linc
- Eagles beat Lions 34-20 in the snow
- Video: Phila. students dig out cars stuck in slush
- Video: Widener U. track team helps stuck drivers
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Tracking More Snow
15 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos