Fast-moving blaze damages South Philly house
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fast-moving house fire in South Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out just past 6:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of McKean Street.
Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the second floor of the house.
The fast-moving fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
The Red Cross is assisting two displaced residents.
There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police