Fast-moving blaze damages South Philly house
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fast-moving house fire in South Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out just past 6:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of McKean Street.
Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the second floor of the house.
The fast-moving fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
The Red Cross is assisting two displaced residents.
There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Off-duty cop shoots man during fight
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ