Fast-moving blaze damages South Philly house
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fast-moving house fire in South Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out just past 6:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of McKean Street.
Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the second floor of the house.
The fast-moving fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
The Red Cross is assisting two displaced residents.
There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler 4 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expressway crash 26 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Surveillance: Christmas packages stolen from home
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera
- Fmr. Marine's murder suspect held on $2M bail
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep