Fast-moving blaze damages South Philly house
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - March 8, 2013 (WPVI) -- Crews battled a fast-moving house fire in South Philadelphia Friday morning.
The fire broke out just past 6:00 a.m. on the 2000 block of McKean Street.
Firefighters arrived to smoke coming from the second floor of the house.
The fast-moving fire was placed under control within fifteen minutes.
The Red Cross is assisting two displaced residents.
There were no injuries.
The cause of the fire remains under investigation.
fire, south philadelphia, philadelphia, local/state
- 2 dead after building explosion in New York City 15 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Delco 2nd grade teacher groped girls in class 33 min ago
- Montco 3rd grader hospitalized with meningitis infection
- Phila. cop charged with false imprisonment 22 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from East Harlem explosion
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars 35 min ago
- NJ teen who sued parents returns home 27 min ago
- Pa. state senator charged with misuse of office
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Co. carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Man in boxers attacks police station, cars
35 min ago